Discover local diving - guided shore dive
Time & Location
About the Event
Have an experienced dive professional help you understand the local dive environment so you can better enjoy the dive adventure.
Your experienced PADI Pro will brief you on the dive site conditions and points of interest, plus describe the aquatic life you’ll see and how to interact with local creatures responsibly.
Scuba diving with an experienced local lets you relax. They will show you what to do to make your scuba dive fun and hassle free.
The dive site will be selected on the day to make the most of the conditions.
- A PADI Professional to assist you with your equipment and guide your dive
- Tank, or refill of your own tank
- Specific information about the selected dive site
- A brief review of aquatic life you might encounter
- A maximum of 4 divers in the group
What do I need to bring
- Basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins ,regulator, BCD and wetsuit (5-7mm is recommended). Equipment is available for hire.
- Proof of certification
If you feel like you need a refresher before the dive, ask us about a refresher course.
Check out our other events on Facebook @diveEDENdive, or get in contact via Instagram @diveeden.